1. Friends at school. Oh jeez, this one’s a biggie
2. ^That, but especially seniors. DON’T LEAVE ME!!
3. Sitting on my kitchen floor after midnight eating cereal and watching crappy tv. (Editors note: these are in no particular order)
4. Peanut Butter
5. Tollhouse Chocolate Chips
6. Cheap food. Similarly: my bank account.
7. Generally understanding the language.
1. The stupid Republican Nomination debates… I like following politics, but this is ridiculous.
2. Needing a car to go anywhere or do anything.
3. Hershey’s Chocolate… European chocolate, here I come!
4. The generalized attitude to public transit and biking here - cheap transit is cool, ammi right?
5. ^Same thing, but regarding environmentalism. I hear people CARE about the earth in Europe!!
6. Not being 21 years old. Suburbia gets me antsy.
7. English elitism.